Thursday, December 30, 2010

Woo hoo Finally!

Today started out to be a not so lovely day. I woke up because I am currently 4 days late. Yep 4 days late. I woke up and could barely look out my eyes. Went to the counter and pulled out a test. I took the test and looked down. Negative. I should have known. IUD's are only 99.9999 percent effective or something like that. My heart sunk a little but honestly right now is not the right time. Our finances are messed up and we are still having some relationship struggles. We are still waiting to hear if Ro got his dream job and so on. It is not time for lil Rosalyn to make her appearance yet if she ever does. I am blessed though. I have 2 beautiful children and a pretty good man. My life is pretty close to perfect.

Today was also 1 week and 4 days into Winter vacation. We have not had a major winter storm as of yet. I miss my snow badly and we even purchased snow tires for this lovely weather. I have a bunch of local channels on my facebook and I am contantly bantering with the weathermen saying things such as "I am dreaming of brown christmas." Or "Snow...Snow? What is that? I miss it a lot. Hope you are right but probably not." Today they predicted 4-7 inches. I doubted it because it seems as if a big old bubble of heat has wrapped itself around our city. But surprisingly at 2:00 I took the trash out and what danced in front of my face? A few snow flurries. I came running in and told the kids. We threw open the blinds and watched it go from Flurries to Snow to White Out in hours. I am thankful though because this is going to help our drought situation.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. Where in the world did 2010 go? It seems like I blinked and there it went. However good things and bad things have happened this year. Ro graduated, Roana did well in school and Lil Ro well he is just becoming a fine young man. I am very proud of my family. We are supposed to go to the store and pick up some dinner for the kids and I to celebrate Roanas big 1-0. However Ro is fearful the plows may not get out in time. I think I have one more pill left of my blood pressure. If not then I am concerned how this year is going to start out. I really need my meds but not if it is going to cause an accident. Time will tell what happens. I hope the roads clear some or we are going to be munching on 7-11 hot dogs and ding dongs for 2011. But honestly if for some reason that happens as long as I have Big Ro and the kids around it will be good. They are truly the reason for my season. Going to sign off for now. It is 11:13. I just want to become more active agian. I miss my writing and I pray I stay. Good night and remember If you can dream it, You can acheive it!

1 Comments / Comentarios:

Heather said...

Wow I had no idea, keep us posted! Congrats on a wonderful 2010 and here is to an amazing 2011!
-h