Wednesday, July 31, 2013

17 weeks and still going

Today was our 17 week appointment. Apparantly mommy hasn't been very serious with staying healthy with cravings. mommy has gained 10 lbs. Opps. Mommy is going to eat healthier again and work out just a bit harder. i want you to be healthy.

I heard your heartbeat again today. You were laying on my right side. That seems to be your favorite side to lay. I wonder who you are. What do you look like? Do you have green eyes, brown eyes or even blue? Do you have blonde hair, red hair, brown hair or black? Are you a boy or girl? So many things I wonder and yet I love you so much already.

We have your name picked out sweet baby. On August 21st, we will finally be able to assign it. We will find out exactly who you are.

Mommy is so excited. You are worth every single struggle I have gone through. Your mom is so in love with you already.

Anxiously awaiting Jan 2014 so I can hold you in my arms.

0 Comments / Comentarios: