Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Week 13 and you are already testing your boundaries

Today your mommy and daddy went to our appointment. We were so very excited when we thought we would hear your heart beat! Everything was going great. Mommy has lost 2 lbs. Mommy feels amazing. I sat on the table and waited for the big moment. Daddy had the tape recorder ready and imagine our surprise when the Dr. stated, I cannot find the heart beat...there is yours but no baby. I almost broke down in tears. Then she told me, let's get you into an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. I held my breath and walked into the room.

The tech put some funny sticky gel on my stomach. I was surprised. She told me the usual, we will look at the uterus and other stuff first. Mommy watched the uterus and saw a sneak peek of a tiny heart beat.

Finally the tech moved the doppler and I saw a hiccup. It was your first movement and I began to smile. Then imagine my surprise when you lifted your hand and waved hello! So stinking cute. You rolled around. I guess the coffee and orange juice I had was counter productive for this appointment. Mommy will stick with water the next appointment.

So my sweet little stinker, you are testing mommy. You are scaring me but mommy is so glad you are part of my life. I cannot imagine mommy with 2 kids anymore. You will be the one to complete our family. Mommy loves you!






0 Comments / Comentarios: