Thursday, August 6, 2009

What we have been up to

Since I have moved I feel safer taking our kids out to play. I have discovered Roana can swim with no arm floats and Lil Ro can swim with arm floats quite well. They both love the water and beg to go daily. It is hillarious because I am burnt from the sun but for my children's happiness I am willing to go through it.

Also we have a cute little park a block from us. It is a nice park with a duck pond. I took some stale hotdog buns and we walked over. It was amazing to me that the ducks would come inches from the kids and I. However since little Ro has no fear of the water. I have not taken pictures of them feeding.

Finally I am proud of where I live and I am counting down the days until my grandparents can come see my new home. It has been a rough past four years but it was worth it to finally find a place my family can truly call home.

























































1 Comments / Comentarios:

Heather said...

Good times!
-h