Monday, May 20, 2013

My "Baby" finished 1st Grade

Kindergarten was a rough year for us. Rowen was very immature and honestly we did not know how he would perform in first grade. I pushed refused retainment and thankfully his teacher was absolutely wonderful. She saw through his immaturity and he turned into the student I knew he could be. Today was his last day as a first grader. I grabbed my camera to get his pictures and I held it together. I was fine until I got home and found a letter from his teacher. I broke down into tears. My baby is growing up so fast.

Rowen, I am so proud of who you are becoming. Keep following your dreams darling. With great teachers and me as your mommy you will go far. You are going to be a big brother soon and trust me, you will rock at it. You will always be my baby. Mommy loves you! 

Rowen with Mrs. R

Our wonderful crossing guard

This lady loves her job and I love her.

My Big Second Grader!

0 Comments / Comentarios: