Thursday, May 7, 2009

Enjoying my children

I am so blessed to have wonderful kids. They are smart and beautiful...most of all they are healthy. What is bringing on this post you may ask? Well for one is mothers day. I am reminded without them I would not be a mother at all. I love these beings with my whole soul. I cannot imagine life without them and honestly I would not want to experience life without them.

This brings me to the second part of my post. Ro came home and told me about a coworker of his. He is a very nice man to my understanding but my heart breaks for him. This man has a healthy son but back in January he gave birth to a perfect daughter. Only one thing. His perfect daughter was born with only half a heart. I have fallen in love with this little girl. I check her caring bridge daily and cry when she has down falls. I know God will provide and will not give her more then she can handle. I still feel sad however that such a beautiful and innocent life has to fight so hard just to live. It does not seem fair that God works this way sometimes. I am going to share her journey with you all in hopes it helps generate more prayers. Please keep her in her thoughts and prayers with me. Ro knows her daddy so she hits very close to home.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/zoekoziol/journal

Remember we are very blessed to have children who are healthy. Do not let a day go by without appreciating the small things. Baby Zoe has taught me this and more so far in her short little life.

1 Comments / Comentarios:

Crystal said...

I will add her page to my favorites. She will be in my prayers. I will write a special prayer for her on the Daily/organizer dry/erase board.

((((hugs)))