Friday, May 8, 2009

Woo Hoo It is Friday!

I am so glad Friday is here. I can finally get some much needed time with my husband. I have realized in these past four (has it really been that long?) months that I am totally and utterly in love with this man. No real plans for the weekend but I will take pics and share it all as it goes. We will probably watch movies and play games but if it is nice we will go barbeque on Mother's Day.

My 10 year anniversary is coming up. Next friday. Amazing I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be enjoying mine to the max for sure.

2 Comments / Comentarios:

~Mo~ said...

Just Wanted to Wish You a Happy Mothers Day!!!

Crystal said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

By the way.. Do you have a Myspace? I just created mine a month ago. Would love to add you!