Saturday, February 9, 2008

What do you do when you feel like your marriage is falling apart?

Yesterday was a nice day. We went out to dinner and yes it ended early because my son is a holy terror. We came home and I finished my dinner because you know 1/4 of your meal is not enjoyed. We came home went to bed and fell asleep. I was really looking forward to this weekend. We had no specific plans but I knew life would be good.

I should have known. Something somehow, somewhere would ruin this weekend. Ro and I woke up cuddling and chatting. I was getting up to make his other half of his steak. I opened the box it was gone. I thought maybe ro had eaten it at night. You know stranger things have happened but he turned beet red. Roana had been the culprit. I am trying to watch what she eats but it is impossible when she is so independent. That is a whole other post though.

Ro and I got into it. A lot of nasty things were said on both parts. For example I told him I went to the car so he could enjoy his food. He then told me He was not like me who scarfed my food down. Ok I shared with the kids and finished at home I am not a pig. Then he told me to look in the mirror and that I looked like a busted can of biscuits. Ok that was it. I smacked his leg and told him men are not supposed to have breasts. When I was younger I had bulimia. I could not even lose weight with that. Currently when I feel down with myself I do not eat. Maybe a meal a day. So I fear these crazy ways will start on me again. Sometimes I wonder if this is even worth it. Should I put up with it? We are all entitled to a bad day but what do you do when it seems like there is only one good day and the rest is bad? Thanks for listening to me vent.

2 Comments / Comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Oh if I don't know exactly how you feel. Happens to me pretty much the same way all the time. I hope you are doing alright, call me if you want to talk.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Oh sooooo sorry hun that those things were said to you....i hope you guys can work through it ....hugs to you!