Sunday, December 23, 2007

What else could go wrong?????

I was so determined to have a great christmas. This morning was alright. I got my package from my new found sister and my heart is bursting. Well that was until this morning. My son got ahold of the power cord. He ripped it from the wall. Unfortunately attached to that cord was my computer tower. My heart broke. I just knew it was not good. I then turned around turned the computer back on and got the dreaded black screen. I tried a automatic recovery. No avail. I had to reboot the entire system. All my pictures are gone. The thing that breaks my heart is I told Ro please back up my pictures. Please. Now they are all in that void. I still feel like crying. They were some gorgeous pics there. My painted rocks, my holiday concert. Oh my beautiful christmas party. All gone as the never existed. I even lost my christmas card. Oh well. Hopefully being positive works and I can get the bad vibes away. Until then I will have to create my new memories...bah humbug.

3 Comments / Comentarios:

Anonymous said...

OH man sorry that happened to you hun!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Im so sorry hun!! I know is just one thing, but if you need the Holiday Card, I can send it again. Also, I still have the pictures that you send me if you want them....

CancunCanuck said...

Oh no! I think that is my worst, worst nightmare! I have 900 pics in my December 2007 folder alone, I've got thousands, I think I would die if I lost them! (Good reminder to back up, it's been a couple of months since I have).

Oh hon, I hope you had a good Christmas to make up for it!