Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today is not that great

It is only mid day and I need to blog. Right now Lil Ro is sleeping after crying himself to sleep. I had to discipline him. He actually got spanked today. I had not spanked him in almost 2 weeks. He is driving me bonkes. You remember we got a new fish and we have a betta of course. Well my son decided this morning that the fish needed some food. Cool right? Well wrong. He got ahold of the goldfish food and dumped it all into the betta's tank. He even created a step ladder. Ok once I understand no spanking and I was partially to blame. So I took the remaining food and stuck it on top of the fridge. No way he could get that. I am hearing silence as I email big Ro and I go into the kitchen. Bam the water is black and Rio is laying on his side. I cried out. I love this dang fish it is crazy he is 1.5 years old and I do not want him to die. I grab a plastic cup and scoop him out of his bowl and change the water quickly. Now he is depressed and stressed. Oh please dont let Rio die. Of Course Cana is fine. She is swimming quickly and happy as can be. This sounds silly but please pray for Rio. I will be devestated if something happens to him.

3 Comments / Comentarios:

Crystal said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your little fish. I will say a prayer for him. I feel the same way about my fish too.

Cameron dumped in the entire can of fish food in my tank only 2 weeks ago. It is a 50 gallon tank with 9 fish. We had to rechange the water 3 times and go thru 6 filters to get it clear again. I was so upset! That was actually the 3rd or 4th time he'd done it too.

I hope your day gets better.

Crystal~

Heather said...

OMGosh... hope rio is ok. I love that name!
-h

Susan Lechuga said...

Rio is fine guys....i think anyways. If anything happens maybe it will be for the best. I will update.