Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friends Award (I am so honored)


I recieved a Friends Awards from Meaghan & Jennifer who are awesome bloggers. The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
And here are the 8 lucky winners of this award.








2 Comments / Comentarios:

Beckie said...

Oh thank you :) I heart you!

Crystal said...

Thank you so much sweetie. It really brought a smile to my face.
As you may have read my baby doggy passed away yesterday. I have been so heart broken. =(

My eye's are so bloated from crying.

I will accept this wonderful award. Thank you so much.
You are truely an inspiration to all who read your blog. Your blog has helped me to become a better wife and mother and has taught me so much. You really are amazing. Such a wonderful, kind person, such a terrific wife and such a loving, thoughtful and kind mother. You are a very beautiful and special person.

I love your blog and love you and your family! Wishing you all the very best.

~*Best Wishes*~
Crystal~