Saturday, July 26, 2008

Company Picnic!

Today was our company picnic. I will admit was a little sad as with face painting, magician and a jumphouse Roana would have really loved it. It was at a local park so I could not snap that many pictures. Lil Ro kept running around and Big Ro was busy playing basketball with his buddy's. Tomorrow we might be going on a hike in Garden of the God's. It just depends on the weather and our mood. Great weekend so far. Hopefully it continues.










4 Comments / Comentarios:

Heather said...

Looks like a great time. I love the garden of Gods. My friends have a house right outside. I dont think i have been in 10 yrs, but that is one thing i miss about living in Colorado.
-h

Anonymous said...

Awww... that last picture is so adorable!! I love it! I looks like a pretty fun party. :)

Gina said...

Little Ro is soo cute! I love his hair! I posted to you on bbc. I am honeymustard on bbc. Just wanted to let you know not to let anyone get you down (hint hint, anyone from the BB)

Susan Lechuga said...

I just want that thread gone...thanks for the comments.