Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just my Boy and I!

Roana is in California right now and I am missing her a lot. I know I should let her enjoy her time there but still I cannot help thinking of my baby getting hurt. I am talking to her on a daily basis and I am reminding myself to not cry. I give in sometimes and cry. I think that is the only sane way I can handle all of this.

Right now I am trying to focus on Lil Ro. It is so had to sometimes as he is calling and crying out for his sister. We are trying to do nice things for him. We are taking him to the park daily and last night we even took the dogs for a walk around the park.

I am very proud of my daughter. She is doing great in California. She has not cried to come home yet. My sister in law Maria even told me she is very innocent compared to my nephews. I am very proud of that. For being a 7.5 year old you would think she would be corrupted by now but apparently I am doing the right thing. She is growing up in front of my eyes and I cannot wait to hold her again. She is playing nicely with the dogs there and playing at the beach getting sea shells.I cannot wait to get her back. Time will tell.

So here are the pics of my lil man and I today at the park just in front of my house. Enjoy.









4 Comments / Comentarios:

Gina said...

He is soooo cute!

Adrians Mama said...

love the pics of little ro!!!! too cute!

Heather said...

I know my son would be the same way without his sister. Hang in there, you know this is best for her!!
-h

Anonymous said...

Awww... such cute pictures! Like always!! :)

I bet its tough with Roana being so far!!! :) Sounds like you guys are coping pretty well. Take it easy! :)