Friday, July 11, 2008

Why am I so teary eyed?

I swear I am not one of those women who cry at a drop at a hat. Every time I look at a wedding picture or invite my heart breaks. Ro and I had a beautiful private wedding. I would never take that back. It was just him, the minister and I. I wore a off white dress I had from graduation and he wore the best clothes he had. We were young and in love and at the time it seemed so right. Now that I am 28 friends of friends are getting married and I see beautiful long white dresses. I see flowers and music and I cannot help but think what if. I was researching chapel information in Vegas to renew our vows and honestly the thought flew threw my head. I pondered it but in reality right now is not the time to renew our vows.

We have been married 9 years and they have been wonderful but I now want to appear to be the blushing bride. I am going nuts. Hopefully next year. We said 5 but things came up now we say 10. Time will tell. I know, I know the most important thing is we are in love and married. I guess every girl has her dream wedding. One day Ro will give me mine.

So that is my sob story today. Enjoy these pics from our wedding.










3 Comments / Comentarios:

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwww.... Im sure you guys will be able to have it next year!! God willing!!!

Heather said...

OMGosh i love the wedding pixs! Thanks for sharing! I agree 10 yrs would be a great time to do something.

-h

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww those pictures were beautiful!!!! :) Thanks for sharing!