Monday, July 14, 2008

Random thoughts of the day

Why are there no firefly's in Colorado? When I was a child in Ohio I used to love catching fireflies and put them in glass jars until they die. I dreamt of me and my children running outside chasin them but here where I am at no where to be found. One day I will chase them and hopefully my children don't think I am crazy when I chose too.

Dog's are a lot of work. I love my dogs do not get me wrong. I love the look of love in their eyes and loyalty. I love how they can find such joy as little toys. But cleaning up after them yucky.

Why does time fly when you are having fun? It seems like just yesterday mother in law arrived. Now here on Saturday we will be saying farewell once again. I miss her around but why does time crawl when you are bored and fly when you have fun?

I am in love. As I yelled at Rogelio he looked at me with those deep brown eyes and turned his head. I forgot what I was mad about. I could think of nothing but kissing his luscious lips and crawling in his arms. I am in love or a big softy.

Children are a blessing. When they fight I want to rip out my hair but that one word Mommy can still melt my heart. To get that beautiful picture they drew just for you makes it all worth it. I wish everyone could have the joy of their children.

Life is good. Even when I am down and out. It could always be worse. I could be homeless. I could be dying. I could be....almost anything. But I am happy. Thank god I found happiness in this life even if I am griping about it sometimes.

1 Comments / Comentarios:

Anonymous said...

I also have lots of random things running through my mind these last few weeks!! Nice to read some of yours. Take care.
Carrie