Monday, July 7, 2008

Our first dinner without terror

My mother in law told us go enjoy dinner and pick up some things for her from walmart. I had to take Roana but we sat and could actually savor the flavors of the food for a change. He behaved pretty well according to mom but the mother in me made me feel guilty and miss him like crazy. I hope Rogelio and I take advantage of her offer once again when she offers. Hopefully this time no Roana. Only time will tell.

On a side note we are going to Vegas. I booked my Hotel Room last night and we will be heading there on the 18th and will leave on the 20th. Yes it is going to be a quick visit but I am so excited. Last time we went we came back with our extra souviner. Lil RO. A divine miracle would have to occur if we bring back another. While we are there we are going to enjoy In & out and hopefully meet one of my online friends. Time will tell.

My sister in law is gone. She moved this weekend. Far fat from here. Hopefully when she arrives safely I can update. My heart is breaking but I am happy for her.

So that is it. Hope all is well. I am off to spend time with family.

1 Comments / Comentarios:

Heather said...

Yeah for dinner with only 1 kid ( i dont think ive ever done that yet) and yeah for Vegas!! enjoy it girl!!

-h