Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time is Moving Quickly

I have now spent 3 weeks with my mother in law. On Friday morning around 3 am we are leaving to Vegas. On Saturday morning we will part ways and hopefully in the next couple of months see her again. I am so ready for this trip. I need to get away from Colorado. Who knew a break from all this beauty was needed. I am ready to walk the strip and take lots of pictures. I am ready to watch the fountains of Bellagio and eat a couple of burgers. I am ready for a break. I am not ready to say goodbye to mom. I fear a call. I fear losing her. She is not my biological mom but right now she is the closest thing I have to it. A lot of people think we are funny when we are together. I speak spanish and sometimes she tries English. I respect her with all my heart. For being a single mom she raised awesome kids. So tomorrow I will prepare for my trip and make sure I have packed it all. I will post one more time tomorrow then Sunday night or monday morning you can be sure of a long post.

1 Comments / Comentarios:

Gina said...

I am just envious (in a good way) of your relationship with your MIL. That is so awesome and wonderful to be able to have a such a great relationship with your MIL. I wish I did.
I can't wait to see your pictures from Vegas! You are so lucky to get to go there!!!
I hope you have an awesome time!!