Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cosleeping a good thing?

Well we have been cosleeping with our kids and usually stop when they are ready. Roana stopped when she was 4.5. But Lil Ro is driving me insane. He naps with his daddy and then does not want to sleep at night. I have to tell you Conan O Brien's hair looks like Something about mary's hair when she put the special gel in her hair for prom. He kicks and cries if you get too close and lately he needs to be in the middle or he rolls off. It is driving me nuts. I miss having this night tim to myself. I miss hugging my husband or waking in the middle of the night for some special one on one time. I do not know how Vegas is going to be. I got to get my bed back. Yes I know its not that long but what if he is one of these kids that cosleep until 8 or 13? Scary thought there. RIght now today cosleeping is bad for me but ask again tomorrow when I am not sleep deprived from watching late night commercials and most likely it will be all good again. Any advice is welcome.

2 Comments / Comentarios:

3LittleFlowers said...

The girls sleep with us from time to time (meaning Gaby and Mia) and it drives me crazy as we DONT FIT! But I sure prefer to sleep with little space, than not sleeping at all with fights..... The only reason we are allowing this is because we dont want them waking up Mimi if they cry, but we are planning to separate them for a bit... More to come on my blog pretty soon on that! :)

Heather said...

Tiago slept with us till 1 yrs old, then it was time for our bed back. he sometimes come to my bed with papa is out of town for but the most part we want our bed back and its is helping. You know what is right for you when it is time. GL!
-h