Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life is precious just live it.

I am sometimes one of these people who think I am invincible. I am super mom. I am super wife. I am Susan. Well today I was smacked with reality. On Monday my best friend growing up called me on the phone. She asked me if I remembered a girl named Carriy? I racked my brain then boom it hit me. I knew her she was funny, sweet and sarcastic. Who could forget her? I replied to her. Yes as a matter of fact I do remember her. I wanted to shut my ears. I knew this could not be good. She then told me our friend had been shot and was in Critical care. Some sick man who could not control his anger had taken the life of a beautiful mother, wife and friend. The poor children will have no mother and I have lost the chance to gain my friendship back with a friend.

She officially passed Yesterday when they took her off of life support. She is leaving behind four beautiful children and a loving husband. I hope those babies know their momma was a person they can be proud of. Rodney, Zachary, Corinthia "C.J, and Aleyna know your momma was an angel here on earth and if you guys turn out to be anything like her you will make the world a better place. Know that she loved you guys and that one day you will be reunited in that place called heaven. The world is a better place today because we have recieved another angel. You are loved darlings and know did not chose to leave you behind.

She was a gift to the world. The latest news was she was an organ donor. In her honor if you are not a donor please consider it. I have been a donor since I can remember. I think if in your death you can help just one more person and you leave it behind anyway share the life. I am a litle down today understandingly. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace Angel. You will be missed and know the world is missing an angel.

4 Comments / Comentarios:

Anonymous said...

That's such a sad story. :( Those poor children! I'll be keeping the family in my prayers.

Heather said...

Sorry for your loss!

-h

Gina said...

You are so caring. I am so sorry about your friend. I am also so sad for her little children :(

Susan Lechuga said...

Carriy was laid to rest on Saturday. I guess it got ugly as the 1 year old was still be bf. The older kids cried for their mommy and the husband is blaming himself. Life is too short. Hug your loved ones close. Thanks for the wishes.